Huge ASP file upload and Script Utilities features Article
Member of ScriptUtils | Changes | Purchase | Download
Huge ASP file upload and Script Utilities features
HTML upload/download and form processing features
- Hi-performance multiple file upload to ASP from bytes to gigabytes.
- Easy to use, equivalent to ASP Request.Form object.
- Fully customizable html progress bar, progress gallery.
- Secure (https/ssl) asp file upload
- Custom upload size limit for upload (up to 4GB, SizeLimit).
- Custom upload limit for each file.
- Image (or Text/HTML) preview before upload to ASP.
- ASP gigabyte download - download over 2GB, 4GB, very large/huge files.
- POST large html forms (text areas), without ~80kB ASP request.Form(..) limit
- Upload-to-email attachment, administrator email notification after upload
- Save files with original, unique or custom file names
- Convert original field headers from several code pages (including utf-8 and more than 100 other character set)
- Upload to SQL/MDB database, samples for files with size up to 4GB
- Works with multiselect fields / non-unique field names.
- ASPForm (ASP upload and POST data handling) and FormParser classes (multipart parser).
- multipart/form-data and application/x-www-form-urlencoded forms, accepts any code page of form fields, including utf-8, Japanese and Chinese, with size limited to 2GB
- Hi performance, low resources algorithm (processor, memory - see MaxMemoryStorage).
- Header conversions from any code page (also unicode/utf-8 - see ConvertCodePages)
- Access to source data along to form fields (Request.BinaryRead, see SourceData)
- Version without component and installation, only plain VBScript include, see Pure ASP file upload.
Binary data manipulation
- New! LogFile class. The class provides hi-performance logging for ASP/VBS/VBA applications.
- New! Compress and UnCompress methods
- INI file functions
- Get Environment variables, TempPath
- Process and thread manipulation
- Get process and thread kernel and user time. Lets you measure process/thread time consumption and do performance optimalizations
To monitor (or stop) current uploads and downloads see IISTracer, real-time monitoring tool
. IISTracer is an independent IIS monitoring tool which shows current upload state (request info, upload progress) in all scripting environment (ASP, ASP.Net, php, cgi, cfm ...).
Other links for Huge ASP file upload and Script Utilities features article
Huge ASP upload is easy to use, hi-performance ASP file upload component with progress bar indicator. This component lets you upload multiple files with size up to 4GB to a disk or a database along with another form fields. Huge ASP file upload is a most featured upload component on a market with competitive price and a great performance . The software has also a free version of asp upload with progress, called Pure asp upload , written in plain VBS, without components (so you do not need to install anything on server). This installation package contains also ScriptUtilities library. Script Utilities lets you create hi-performance log files , works with binary data , you can download multiple files with zip/arj compression, work with INI files and much more with the ASP utility.
Other Motobit links:
IISTracer, real-time IIS monitor
ASP file upload - upload files to ASP.
ActiveX/VBSScript registry editor
ActiveX NT User account manager
Export MDB/DBF from ASP
ActiveX/ASP Scripting Dictionary object