This sample demonstrates short upload code with server-side actions.
- upload an image file to server
- store the file in a temp folder
- resize the image file using external component (OWC.Chart office web component)
- export the file directly from this ASP page using BinaryWrite
- delete the temp image file of original size
- Form size limit is 5MB (please, do not post more data)
- Maximum width and height is 8000 pixels
- Destination folder is E:\temp\system\\upload\
Another live upload samples.
Upload with image preview
upload a file with a client-side restriction to image extensions, progress bar, server-side checking of a file contents, size limit per upload and per file and send an administration email info
send an email with file attachments from ASP.
Simple file upload
upload one or more files along with description.
Progress bar gallery
simple upload with progress bar, several HTML formatted progress gallery.
Upload and resize image
Short upload code with image resize and format conversion.
upload is easy to use, hi-performance ASP file upload component with
progress bar indicator (html based, fully customizable). Let's you
upload multiple files with size up to 2GB to a disk, database or email
along with another form fields. Works with large posts, any character set
(including unicode utf-8).
More about Huge-ASP upload >>
© 1996 – 2019 Antonin Foller, Motobit Software, e-mail email@example.com
To monitor current running uploads/downloads, see IISTracer - IIS real-time monitor.