Terminates the process and all of its threads.
Process.Terminate (ExitCode as Long)
|ExitCode||Long||Specifies the exit code for the process and for all threads terminated as a result of this call.|
The TerminateProcess function is used to unconditionally cause a process to exit. Use it only in extreme circumstances.
TerminateProcess causes all threads within a process to terminate, and causes a process to exit, but DLLs attached to the process are not notified that the process is terminating.
Terminating a process causes the following:
1. All of the object handles opened by the process are closed.
2. All of the threads in the process terminate their execution.
3. The state of the process object becomes signaled, satisfying any threads that had been waiting for the process to terminate.
4. The states of all threads of the process become signaled, satisfying any threads that had been waiting for the threads to terminate.
5. The termination status of the process changes from STILL_ACTIVE to the exit value of the process.
Terminating a process does not cause child processes to be terminated.
Terminating a process does not necessarily remove the process object from the system. A process object is deleted when the last handle to the process is closed.
Process object. Timing informations, priority settings and Ids.
Huge ASP upload is easy to use, hi-performance ASP file upload component with progress bar indicator. This component lets you upload multiple files with size up to 4GB to a disk or a database along with another form fields. Huge ASP file upload is a most featured upload component on a market with competitive price and a great performance . The software has also a free version of asp upload with progress, called Pure asp upload , written in plain VBS, without components (so you do not need to install anything on server). This installation package contains also ScriptUtilities library. Script Utilities lets you create hi-performance log files , works with binary data , you can download multiple files with zip/arj compression, work with INI files and much more with the ASP utility.
© 1996 - 2011 Antonin Foller, Motobit Software | About, Contacts | e-mail: email@example.com